Bates numbering (also known as Bates coding or Bates labeling) is used in the legal, medical, and business fields to place identifying numbers and/or date/time-marks on images and documents as they are scanned or processed, for example, during the discovery stage of preparations for trial or identifying business receipts.
Bates stamping can be used to mark and identify images with copyrights by putting a company name, logo and/or legal copyright on them. This process provides identification, protection, and automatic consecutive numbering of the images.
How do I use Bastes Stamping on my Savin MFP?
- User Tools>Copier/Document Server Features>Stamp
- a. Make sure “Stamp Text” is available and not grayed out
- Edit/Stamp>Stamp>Stamp>Stamp Text
- a. Enter Text or number, etc…
- b. Page Numbering, select and enter method.
For more information about Bates stamping, contact Affordable Business Systems today.
Leave A Comment